Utah Donor Relations Manager
Salt Lake City, Utah
Type of Job
$65,000 to $85,000 on average (salary negotiable)
Jun 17, 2021
About the job
The Utah Donor Relations Manager is responsible for the identification and qualification of major and planned gift prospects and assists in cultivating and soliciting donors through meetings, trips, events, and other activities. They will move prospects capable of gifts of higher amounts to the prospect pool for management by senior fundraising staff and integration into the Moves Management process. They will work on grant-writing and donor reporting on grants, along with a variety of other activities, including providing detailed program information to prospects and drafting personalized correspondence and acknowledgments. The DRM uses the Conservancy’s donor database (CRM) to update donor information, produce reports, perform analysis, and track and cultivate donors. The DRM also helps to plan, organize and implement a variety of donor events, building relationships with event vendors.
· Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
· Grant-writing, correspondence and donor reporting experience.
· Experience building relationships with donors, volunteers, and staff.
· Experience generating reports and analyzing and interpreting the data.
· Experience in organizing donor events and managing and tracking prospects and donors.
· Experience, coursework, or other training in fundraising principles and practices.
TO APPLY ONLINE, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for Job #49895. Only online applications will be considered. Thank you for your interest in The Nature Conservancy!