Strategic Partnership Manager
Type of Job
80,000 to 100,000
Nov 28, 2022
About the job
We’re Neighborhood Sun, a certified B-Corp, meaning we’ve met the most rigorous standards of social and environmental performance – we believe that business can be a force for good in the world, which is why we’re committed to serving our customers, employees, communities, and the planet.
Neighborhood Sun’s goal is to make renewable energy accessible for everyone, not just the select few.
If you share our passion for clean energy and want to change the world while building a successful business, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager with a demonstrable record of success in building relationships and managing key partnerships to drive more brand presence, leads, and new customers in New Mexico. You will be responsible for finding, onboarding, and managing new strategic relationships to drive substantial revenue and demand. The position will report to the VP of Strategic Sales, and work closely with sales, marketing, and leadership in order to meet your objectives and drive partner engagement.
- You will focus on testing new avenues to acquire new partners
- You will work directly with the VP of Strategic Sales, the Marketing Manager as well as the CEO to execute strategic partner marketing campaigns
- You should be comfortable building new partner relationships from start to finish
- Plan and execute strategic partner marketing campaigns to generate leads and revenue
- Find new partner opportunities and conduct outreach for new partners to bring on board
- Manage the production of partner education pieces including social posts, emails, webinars and customer success stories
- You should be ready to hit the ground running in building successful relationships that last and drive leads and revenue
- Great communication skills
- You thrive on developing new relationships with community leaders, and nurturing existing relationships
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about creating business relationships and partnership opportunities
- 3-5 years of B2B sales and/or partnership management experience, or grassroots organizing.
- Experience in developing and launching targeted demand generation campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Existing relationships in the New Mexico NGO community highly desired.
Neighborhood Sun provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.