Renewable Energy Analyst
Type of Job
Jul 26, 2022
About the job
Sol Systems is seeking full-time Analysts to support its industry-leading solar development and finance business. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the solar energy industry and work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. This will be for a role on one of our teams which include Structured Finance, Asset Management, Project Development, Investments, Business Development, Research and Policy.
Sol Systems is a solar and battery storage energy project development and financial services company with a national footprint and a diverse customer, investor, and partner base. We have financed or developed over $2 billion of solar and battery storage energy assets to date. As a leading renewable energy developer, financier, trader and operator, Sol empowers entrepreneurs to have a meaningful impact on the world with a focus on catalyzing the development and operation of sustainable infrastructure.
- Research and understand the details of renewable energy programs and project development dynamics in given markets.
- Complete financial models in Excel
- Create customer outreach materials and proposals, including RFP responses.
- Lead early-stage customer outreach.
- Market research and analysis
- Support Team lead on day-to-day tasks and projects
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interest in the solar industry or renewable energy
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges from industry level to client-specific, with attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Location & Hours: This is a full-time role and will be based in our Washington, DC office.
Commitment & Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. In addition, the SCS team provides health insurance, retirement benefits, partial gym reimbursement, education benefits, parental leave, paid vacation, sick and federal holidays, and the opportunity to work in a unique and dynamic environment.
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Sol Systems is an equal-opportunity employer, and does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, orientation, creed, or other traits. Sol Systems supports and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.