Public Funding Strategy Manager
Type of Job
$68,000.00 - $86,000.00
Jan 30, 2023
About the job
The Public Funding Strategy Manager will work with TNC conservation and government relations teams to lead the creation of the public funding pipelines and strategies which advance the organization’s mission. They serve as the chapter’s public funding pipeline manager and develop, implement, manage, and disseminate public funding proposal development consistent with the organization’s policies, best practices and processes. Working closely with internal and external partners, they will critically assess each proposal’s scope and objectives, ensuring alignment with the chapter’s commitment to equitable conservation outcomes.
Key job duties include:
· Public Funding Strategy and Research (30%)
· Public Proposal Development and Tracking (30%)
· Integrating equitable conservation practices and outcomes into public funding strategy (30%)
· Public funding policy and legislative rulemaking (10%)
Are you looking for a career to help people and nature? Guided by science, TNC creates innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that people and nature can thrive together. We’re looking for someone who is passionate, motivated problem-solver. Come join TNC and apply today!
Location and Schedule:
· The preferred primary location for this position is Seattle, Washington, with other locations within Washington State considered. Hybrid and/or flexible work arrangements are available.
· The position requires occasional travel throughout Washington State, the ability to be onsite at TNC locations in Washington when necessary, and working long and/or flexible hours, including some weekends, as needed.