Type of Job
Jun 10, 2022
About the job
Dashboard.earth is a technology start-up working to drive citizen engagement in climate change adaptation. You will be joining us at an exciting and pivotal time. We’ve just released our MVP for the city of Los Angeles and have six months of testing and partner pilots planned before our official release later this year. You will be working with a small, passionate, fully remote team to deliver the first city in our city-by-city roll out. This is an exciting opportunity to put a novel app into the market at a tipping point in public awareness and engagement in climate. If you are looking to make a difference in that mission, keep reading!
This is a full-time, paid internship with a minimum commitment of 6 months. As a product intern at Dashboard.earth, you will report to the Director of Product and play a key role in helping us test and expand our app in the coming months. This is a cross-functional role that will work closely with members of our small, passionate, fully-remote team across product, design, marketing, engineering, and partnerships. You’ll work with a skilled and experienced team and develop a comprehensive understanding of the processes necessary to bring digital products to life.
- Help translate product roadmap into detailed requirements
- Ensure product requirements and acceptance criteria are properly recorded in ClickUp prior to hand-off to engineering
- Support testing of the app before release
- Help create internal and external-facing documentation for new product and feature releases
- Develop a deep working knowledge of our content management system (CMS) and help support input, management and QA of product content
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative studies, including recruiting users for research studies, managing participants, writing research scripts, taking notes during sessions, analyzing data from research studies, and building research synthesis reports as needed
- Help execute, monitor, and report on customer-facing messages and notifications in Customer.io.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc reporting on user engagement and product performance using Branch and Mixpanel.
Required Skills / Experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent time gaining relevant work experience
- Ability to explain complex concepts clearly to technical and non-technical audiences in written and spoken communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance responsibilities on multiple project initiatives at once
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable taking on initiatives and delivering results without day to day management
- Proficiency in Notion, Airtable, Figma, and Google Suite
- Coursework related to climate change, behavioral change, or urban planning a plus
We’re seeking someone with:
- A strong desire to work at an early-stage startup on a small team.
- Positive attitude and solution-driven mindset
- Empathetic team player who assumes positive intentions
- Experience in or around software development
- 100% remote
- US time zones only
Dashboard.earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you are good at what you do and our mission speaks to you, please apply here
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.