Part-Time Paid Internship
San Francisco, CA
Type of Job
Aug 8, 2023
About the job
600 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94111
Pollinator Partnership is seeking a part-time intern for data entry and administrative assistance at its headquarters office, located in the Financial District of San Francisco. Schedule can be flexible, but intern must be able to devote approximately 16 hours per week for at least a 6-month appointment. Intern must be able to work during normal office hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- Development data input and management
- Create thank you letters for donors
- Filing and various office tasks
- Fulfilling orders and shipping materials
- Answering phones
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work independently and as a team
- Can complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Enthusiastic and interested in pollinator conservation or nonprofit development
- Experience working in an office setting
- Some background in ecology, environmental science, or related fields
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one file (pdf. or doc.) through the following link: Internship Application. Position will remain open until filled.
ABOUT POLLINATOR PARTNERSHIP
Pollinator Partnership (P2) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and the largest in the world dedicated exclusively to the protection and promotion of pollinators and their ecosystems. The P2’s mission is to promote the health of pollinators, critical to food and ecosystems, through conservation, education, and research. Signature initiatives include the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign), National Pollinator Week, and the Ecoregional Planting Guides.