Operations Specialist, Michigan & Wisconsin
Lansing, MI -Remote acceptable
Type of Job
Starting at $53,000
Jun 27, 2022
About the job
The Operations Specialist will work as part of the Operations team within the Michigan and Wisconsin chapters providing support to the Director of Finance in Michigan and the Finance and Business Manager in Wisconsin. This position leads contract management as well as provides operational guidance to ensure efficient management of the chapters and compliance with TNC policies and procedures and best practices in financial management.
Major duties and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
· Administer and manage all contracts/agreements for the Michigan and Wisconsin Chapters, including:
· Work closely with project managers to prepare agreements between the chapter and its partners, grantees, consultants, and vendors.
· Work closely with legal, operations, and grants staff to ensure that the terms and conditions of agreements are properly documented.
· Maintain contract files to ensure they are complete and in compliance with TNC Standard Operating Procedures.
· Maintain tracking mechanisms to monitor agreements and produce monthly reports.
· Carry out other duties as assigned by Michigan and Wisconsin Finance leads.
· May assist in completing administrative and operations requirements related to record-keeping, reporting and documentation.
The salary range for this position begins at $53,000 and is commensurate with experience.
See full job description and apply with cover letter and resume at www.nature.org/careers. Search for Job ID 51705. Deadline to apply is 11:59PM EST, July 8th, 2022.