Non-profit Energy Efficiency Program Manager
Type of Job
Feb 12, 2021
About the job
Manages energy efficiency projects impacting nonprofits across the state of Colorado in order meet program goals and manage associated budgets in support of EOC’s mission. We look to this position as a key contributor to the success of EOC’s energy efficiency programs. The position works in partnership with other programs managers at EOC.
Plan, organize, coordinate, market and manage program operations; create and manage budgets; design and maintain all necessary program trackers; recruit and evaluate potential program participants; identify efficiency upgrade opportunities at facilities; oversee applications to utilities for grant funding; prepare, negotiate and implement construction contracts; make funding determinations for projects; ensure all program goals are met.
- Experience in managing utility DSM programs and utility client relationships
- Ability to design work plans, and to prioritize and meet goals under strict deadlines and changing priorities
- Experience working with contractors and managing vendor relationships
- Ability to condense and explain technical information in concise and pointed summaries that can be understood by diverse constituents
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including experience in preparing and delivering public presentations
- Ability to create and manage program budgets
- High attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- A BS in engineering, construction management, architecture, or a closely related field or extensive knowledge and experience in existing building energy efficiency or mechanical building systems.
- Experience in identifying energy efficiency measures related to a facility’s gas and electric use
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have focus and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communications skills and be able to work closely with staff.
- Must have excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe skills.
- Must be discrete and conscious of client privacy.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must pass a background check.
- Positive and proactive attitude and commitment to the mission of EOC
$55k – $65k/year depending on qualifications
Interested candidates should submit the following documents to :
- Cover Letter
February 15, 2021