Media Search Analyst
Type of Job
Apr 27, 2023
About the job
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current applications, Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification - High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English is essential
- You must be living in the United States for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music & Video
- You must have familiarity with the App Store
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Important notice: TELUS International will never request a monetary deposit for any role or project with the company, and our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. If you are unsure as to whether a job offer is legitimate, please contact us at TI_AICommunitySupport@telusinternational.com for confirmation.
Additional Job Description
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
At TELUS International, we enable customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. TELUS International is the global arm of TELUS Corporation, one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. We deliver contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world's largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. With global call center delivery capabilities, our multi-shore, multi-language programs offer safe, secure infrastructure, value-based pricing, skills-based resources and exceptional customer service - all backed by TELUS, our multi-billion dollar telecommunications parent.