Manager, Technology and Operations
25 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Type of Job
Commensurate with experience
Sep 22, 2021
About the job
Under the supervision of the Training Fund Director, the Manager, Technology and Operationsis responsible for process management of all operations, systems and administrative services within the Training Fund.
· Administrator, designer, and primary user for key Training Fund systems, including QlikView, Monday.com, MS Dynamics 365
· Responsible for maintaining, enforcing rules, and training staff on all SOPs
· Supervise, counsel, and mentor members of the Operations team
· Design and manage system to facilitate departmental project management
· Perform key analysis of Training Fund core data to identify trends, weakness, strengths, and recommendations for improvement
· Identifies methods to ensure that all member services are of the highest quality
· Assists in developing the Training Fund Strategic Plan
· Assists in the creation of the yearly budget and tracking all finances
· Manages all Training Fund inventory
· Manages special projects for the Director
· Other assignments as requested
· MS Dynamics 365 CRM
· Docebo LMS
· Qlikview/NPrinting or other BI tools
· MS Office
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Capability to manipulate and use multiple software programs and macros simultaneously including Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Windows applications and Project Management software.
· High analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong ability to multitask.
· Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate weekend and evening activity.
· Strategic thinker/planner with the ability to implement plans effectively
· Detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a team player.
· Professional appearance.
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills imperative.
· Excellent organizational skills, project management and aptitude for detail. Ability to identify and analyze trends and provide implementable recommendations.
Language Skills:Speak, read, write and understand English
Education and/or Experience:
Advanced technical skills, business analysis, and/or software development preferred. A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical/operations education would be preferred. Five years’ experience in operations management. Experience in adult education preferred; customer service management and/or trades experience a plus.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: N/A.
Other Skills: Ability to develop and motivate a team, to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences and to provide and support a vision and direction. Strong knowledge of office management processes, procedures and dental terminology. Proven track record as an experienced leader.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to Linda Nelson, 32BJ Training Fund Director, at email@example.com