Front Desk Receptionist
Los Angeles, California, 90501 United States
Type of Job
Sep 1, 2022
About the job
Front Desk Receptionist
Bright Event Rentals is a leading party rental company. Bright provides equipment rentals and planning services to caterers, event planners, resorts, universities, award shows, corporate clients, and weddings. The company operates from eight locations in California and Arizona with 800 team members. We create unique, memorable experiences and take great care of our clients and team members alike. We are looking to add an additional Team Member with positive energy to join our office team. Bright offers a fun, positive, family orientated working environment with great benefits and growth opportunities in this fast-growing industry. See www.bright.com.
- Schedule appointments for client and staff
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Handle all customer/individual inquiries with excellent customer service and problem solving
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming calls
- Ensure Front of office and showroom is tidy and presentable, with all necessary items for client meetings
- Receive, sort, an distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Track and order office supplies and equipment
- Monitor, organize, and forward emails
- Help clients with any customer related questions as well as accessing the system to look up orders/input any additional information for the Event consultant team
- Contribute to any team effort assignments or duties provided by the Office Manager
Why Should You Apply?
Bright offers all team members a safe, productive, and fun working environment with great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, and a healthy 401k program. All team members are paid weekly, and we offer flexible hours with competitive wages. Bright's family orientated company culture is what resonates to all our team members from company BBQs to occasional competitions, nothing compares to the positive environment we offer.
Learn about the Bright Way! https://bright.com/careers
Front Desk Receptionist Qualifications/Skills:
- Multi-tasking Skills
- Skilled in Analyzing Information
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proficient in Scheduling and Appointment Creation
- Excellent Communication skills with different departments
- Self-motivated. Takes initiative to get the job done properly, while being a team player and willing to help others.
- Customer Service Focused
- Always maintains Professionalism
- Bilingual In Spanish
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment while staying on task
- Enjoys working with and helping others
- Values a sense of community and shared goals
- Computer Proficiency
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College/University degree is a plus
- 1-3 years of Front Desk or Customer Service Experience
- Event Rental experience is a plus
If you want to be a part of the very best event rental company and work with a great team of people, please apply.
Bright is an equal opportunity employer. Bright does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.