Facilities Manager/Compound Captain
Type of Job
May 26, 2021
About the job
CoCo (Compost Colorado) is seeking to hire a full-time manager who will play a critical role in building, managing, and optimizing our operations.
About the Role
This is an exciting role for someone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty: is passionate about sustainability, and interested in working in a rapidly growing start-up. Candidates must be motivated, self-starters with constructive, clear communication skills.
• Manage the behind the scenes: bucket transferring, cleaning, and reclamation.
• Drive with a large truck and trailer to and from Boulder.
• Establish new processes and protocols; continuously improve operations.
• Manage the bucket washing team.
• Management experience
• Passionate about sustainability and composting.
• comfortable engaging with food waste (no food allergies).
• Must be able to life and carry up to 75 pounds.
• Must be available M-Th, 1 PM-9 PM.
• Driving experience
• Driving a manual transmission, experience baking a trailer.
• Mechanical experience: plumbing, fixing cars, carpentry.
• Experience working in a start-up or waste collection industry.
• Starts at $16-$18/hour based on experience
• Health insurance stipend
• $500 bonus after 6-months
• 20% off Simple Swaps shop
Send us your resume with an explanation of who you are and why you want to join the CoCo team!