EV Inffrastructure Engagement Coordinator
48 South Chester Avenue, Pasadena, California 91106, United States
Type of Job
$52k - 67k
Mar 14, 2023
About the job
CALSTART is #hiring! Our EnergIIZE team is adding an Engagement Coordinator to support increasing visibility, expanding impact, and implementing strategies to mobilize stakeholders to support our core mission of decarbonizing the footprint and electrifying MD/HD truck fleets. The Engagement Coordinator will partner with our marketing team to implement the overall communications strategy. This role will act a coordination liaison between the marketing, equity, and EnergIIZE teams. The Engagement Coordinator will support our communication strategy initiatives in creating clear communication, expanding our outreach stakeholder pool, supporting the marketing team to creatively diversify communication delivery, and supporting the development of standardized user feedback surveys to track continuous improvement.
Our Associate Project Manager will also:
- Design engagement appreciation and recognition strategies
- Expand CALSTART’s outreach stakeholder pool
- Create a standardized user feedback survey
- Design and create outreach slide decks, one-pagers, user guides, and fact sheets
- Create clear communication and support user-friendly participant environments
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with member companies and the broader industry – including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers – to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and providing value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you can make a real impact and benefit both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- Layout and design and presenting and editing skills
- One year of overall experience in any of the following: Event Planning and/or Web Content Writing; Strategic Communications; Editing + Writing
- Technical Communications
- Experience conducting [applied social science, educational, etc.] research including [research methodology, survey techniques, program evaluations, descriptive and inferential statistical analysis, etc.] Highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graphic Design (Adobe, Canva)
- Web Development(Figma, WordPress )
- Innovative mindset
- Ability to analyze and interpret written material and quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Competitive annual salary based on experience.
- Performance-based growth opportunities.
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance.
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work.
- Committed to employee growth and development.
Salary and Benefits
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount $52,000-$67,000 of the job announced. We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $52,000-$57,000.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal-opportunity, affirmative-action employer that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.