Education Operations Coordinator
Denver Metro Area, CO
Type of Job
$38,000 - $42,000
Jan 14, 2022
About the job
The position is based in the Denver, CO area with a hybrid work environment that will require work days from the Boulder, CO office of Leave No Trace.
The Education Operations Coordinator’s primary role is to support and manage programming operations for Leave No Trace’s key education initiatives that include tourism partners, virtual/in-person training programs, and community partners. Responsibilities will incorporate the activities and duties outlined below.
Online Education Management:
- Maintains Leave No Trace's course operations including files management and course certificates through Leave No Trace's system.
- Coordinates online course development tasks, to include collaborating with Leave No Trace partners and program staff in the development of all new Leave No Trace courses.
- Serves as primary liaison between clients and vendor to develop and maintain Leave No Trace's library of online courses.
- Produces online learning reports for internal and external use.
- Assists the public and clients with technical issues that may arise during the course and after course completion, such as generating missing course certificates.
- Works with education team staff and vendors to monitor, modify and improve online curriculum.
- Regularly updates and maintains webpage content for Leave No Trace’s education programs. Once familiar with the programs this may also include working with other education team staff to create webpage content.
- Coordinates tracking and reporting for partner agreements, consulting contracts, and brand license / sublicensing for applicable partner categories.
- Work with Marketing Manager and other education staff to coordinate various education communications campaigns across business-to-business and direct to consumer channels.
- Manage Leave No Trace education course operations including training agreements, all participant communications, posting courses to Leave No Trace’s website, course rosters, scholarships, reporting and evaluation.
- Manage Community Partner and State Advocate operations including partner tracking, renewals, booth kit program, reporting and other required administration.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working and supporting distance learning programs.
- A demonstrated commitment to diverse, equitable and inclusive education programs.
- Personable and comfortable interacting with people face to face and virtually.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems.
- Previous CRM database management experience.
- Project management professional credential.
- Leave No Trace Master Educator or Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree in tourism, adult education, distance education or related field.
Position Conditions: This position may be required to lift up to 35lbs with reasonable accommodation available.
Compensation: $38,000 - $42,000 annually and will be negotiated based on commensurate skills and experience. A flexible schedule and a good work/life balance are part of the culture of this award-winning organization. Excellent 100% covered health, retirement, and time-off benefits are included in the compensation package.
Application Process and Timelines: Please submit a resume and cover letter to Careers@LNT.org with the position title in the subject line. Accepting appliactions through Friday, January 28th. We will be interviewing top candidates as resumes are received and are looking to hire quickly. As such, please tell us when you would be available to start in your cover letter. We, of course, will be flexible for the right candidate!
Leave No Trace is for all people and the organization recognizes that every person’s relationship with the outdoors and natural world is unique and personal. Guided by this foundational principle, the organization is committed to building an organization that celebrates diversity and embodies inclusivity. We strive to continually evolve as individuals, as an organization, and as an ethic that is relevant to all people that go outdoors. We endeavor to diversify our workforce and encourage and desire applicants from all backgrounds, ethnicities, and lived experiences to join our team.
All employment decisions at Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics are based on business needs, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.