Digital Marketing Intern
Type of Job
Jun 11, 2021
About the job
Western Resource Advocates (WRA) seeks a Digital Marketing Intern to remotely join our Marketing and Communications Team in the Summer of 2021. The Digital Marketing Intern will streamline our digital marketing analytics using Google’s suite of analytics tools, and build out reporting structures to track web data, helping to create a data driven marketing strategy for lead generation. This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. Through this internship, there will be opportunities to learn and grow while working with other marketing and communications professionals.
This position will be fully remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The manager of this internship is based in Denver, CO. Candidates may be based anywhere in the United States, as long as they are available during our regular office hours.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Develop and implement methods for tracking website use, including clicks and conversions, using Google Tag Manager.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate Google Search Ad campaigns using WRA’s Google Ads Grant.
- Develop dashboards in Google Analytics or Google Studio to track and visualize paid ad performance data.
- Evaluate ROI from paid and organic content campaigns from all WRA social platforms.
- Academic or professional experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and/or Google Search Console.
- Basic proficiency in Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
This section is made up of skills that a candidate may come in with. They are not required and candidates who do not possess these skills yet, should not be discouraged from applying, and will be taught on the job.
Interns are paid at $15 per hour. This is a part-time internship with the expectation to work 20 hours a week. WRA regularly works with students to help them obtain school credit for their internships.
While the timeline for this internship is flexible, ideally the internship would begin by June 28, 2021 and would last until approximately September 17, 2021.