Digital Campaign Manager
Type of Job
Oct 19, 2021
About the job
Evergreen seeks a full-time digital campaign manager to design and implement the organization’s digital campaigns for bold climate action. The primary responsibilities will include translating Evergreen’s organizational goals into effective digital campaigns—then measuring campaign success, identifying key lessons, and iterating future campaigns. You will work with the digital director and campaigns director to leverage your experience and intimate knowledge of digital platforms, digital organizing, and federal climate policy to drive climate action at the federal level. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and managing successful digital campaigns, a strong working knowledge with climate policy, and 4+ years experience working on issue oriented campaigns with a political/advocacy organization.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Design and implement impactful campaigns around key moments that drive organizational priorities using Evergreen’s digital channels and tools
- Define and measure campaign success, identify key lessons, and adjust future campaigns based on results
- Identify and act on key campaign moments and flash points, including leveraging breaking news online across various platforms.
- Provide strategic guidance and feedback on paid ad campaign tactics and budget
- Work with partner organizations to increase reach and impact of digital campaigns
- Collaborate with our creative team to develop impactful visual products that further campaign goals
- In addition to these specific job responsibilities, the staff member will perform other tasks as directed by the digital director to help meet Evergreen’s strategic goals
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job so we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our qualifications as described
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring digital campaigns
- Strong digital writing and storytelling ability
- Familiarity with digital campaign tools including or similar to ActionKit, Action Network, Every Action, ActBlue, Facebook ads manager, Google analytics, Google tag manager, etc.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team, under tight deadlines and in a remote work environment
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and see them through to completion
- Political or issue campaign experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with federal climate policy preferred
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Digital Campaign Manager” in the subject line.
Compensation and Benefits
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package that includes 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 3% employer match retirement account and paid holidays, vacation, sick, and volunteer time off.
Evergreen’s mission is to lead all-out mobilization of the federal government to defeat the climate crisis. The President and Congress must put bold climate action at the top of America’s agenda and create millions of jobs in a just and inclusive clean energy economy. We empower climate and community leaders, and advocate for policymakers to adopt the urgent climate and economic policies that science demands.
Evergreen is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to realize our potential. Evergreen’s work environment is safe and open to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in which you are working.