Digital Advocacy Coordinator
Type of Job
Mar 7, 2023
About the job
This is a part-time, contractual position with American Bird Conservancy (ABC). American Bird Conservancy is a fast-growing, results-focused wildlife conservation non-profit seeking employees with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to make a difference for birds throughout the Americas. ABC takes on the greatest problems facing birds today, innovating and building on rapid advancements in science to halt extinctions, protect habitats, eliminate threats, and build capacity for bird conservation.
ABC is looking for an experienced, team-oriented, Digital Advocacy Coordinator to support the organization’s monthly digital advocacy goals by helping to write and produce one to two action alerts. This is a part-time position that we anticipate requiring 15-25 hours per month.
- Write, edit, and update digital advocacy copy, including emails, landing page content, and letters to policy makers
- Use EveryAction CRM to create and send advocacy emails, sign up forms, donate pages, and auto-responder emails
- Coordinate with policy staff to edit, produce, and send monthly e-newsletter via EveryAction CRM
- Collaborate with communications and policy staff to write and produce three-to-four-sentence blurbs for inclusion in ABC’s Bird of the Week emails
- Use EveryAction to pull monthly reports, outlining email, donate, and sign up form performance
- Gather and share webinar outcomes and feedback
- 2+ years’ experience organizing writing, and producing action alerts for nonprofit organizations.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with EveryAction or similar CRMs is highly preferred. Canva or Photoshop skills are helpful.
- Supply own work station
- Authorized to work in work in the US; or Permanent Resident
If you have any difficulties uploading your resume and cover letter above, then please send them as ONE document to firstname.lastname@example.org
At American Bird Conservancy, we believe that a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills makes us more effective. We are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment for all of our employees.
As an equal opportunity employer, ABC is committed to ensuring that employees and applicants for employment have equal opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor unrelated to the requirements of the position.