Type of Job
$65,000- $72,000 annually
Apr 26, 2023
About the job
Casey Trees is a Washington D.C. based non-profit with a mission to restore, enhance, and protect the tree canopy of the Nation’s Capital. The organization is seeking a CRM Administrator. The CRM Administrator manages the Salesforce CRM system, related data, integrated platforms, and marketing platforms on a day-to-day basis to support the organization's fundraising and programming initiatives, and boost staff and organization efficiency and productivity. The CRM Administrator reports to the Director of Communications and Development and receives direction from the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director of Casey Trees.
Compensation and Benefits:
$65,000- $72,000 annually with competitive benefits upon hire, including employer paid premiums for health, dental, vision insurance for employees, paid sick, vacation and holiday time and a 403(b) match after 6 months.
The following items are representative of the position, including but not limited to:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Manage day to day administration of the Salesforce Non-profit CRM, supporting 50+ users across several departments.
- Manage data integrity, data reporting and dashboards, and standard data processes within the system.
- Train CRM users and meet regularly with departments on best practices.
- Manage Importing/exporting from and to other platforms and data solutions.
- Oversee declarative integrations between Salesforce and other platforms, including Pardot, Eventbrite, Click & Pledge, Form Assembly, WordPress, Calendly, etc. using declarative API services (like Zapier) and other solutions.
- Strategize with departments and teams about the most effective use of the data systems and make database customizations where appropriate.
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings, and user privileges.
- Manage email marketing operations relating to building list emails and segmentation of contacts/marketing lists.
- Ability to customize Salesforce objects, fields, flows, and lists. Builds custom reports, forms/surveys, and dashboards specific to job functions.
- Generate process maps for marketing and business workflows.
- Serve as point person/liaison to all vendor solutions.
- Identify opportunities for growth and understand how to make those changes happen.
- Stay abreast of new Salesforce features and determine value to organization, update database and train staff as appropriate.
- Explore future options for vendors as necessary.
- Coordinate future special projects, including integration of Salesforce with Sage Intacct Accounting software.
- Other duties as assigned.
The incumbent will not have any direct reports.
The incumbent works primarily in the office. Must be able to use equipment such as (not an exclusive list): Computers, printers, copiers, telephones, smartphones, tablets, and walkie-talkies.
- While this is primarily a desk job, all CT employees may engage in tree planting/related activities in outdoor environments, year-round in the heat, cold and inclement weather and must have suitable clothing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is regularly required to talk, hear, stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The incumbent is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, lift files, open filing cabinets, bend or stand on a stool, etc.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, averaging 40 hours a week. The incumbent must be able and willing to work occassional evenings, weekends, and extended hours when needed.
Travel is primarily local, although some out of the area travel and overnights may be expected.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum two years’ experience supporting a CRM platform- preferably Salesforce- in a non-profit environment with experience managing donor records, revenue tracking, campaigns, custom objects, etc.
- Strong project management, data management, and training and support skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer and technical skills; Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and effectively work with individuals across all levels and departments.
- Effective time management, organization, and leadership skills.
- People oriented person with customer-service approach to servicing colleagues.
- Resourceful and willingness to learn; constantly thinking and learning about innovation and process.
- Willingness to grow and change as the organization changes.
- Interest in Casey Trees mission.
To apply: go to https://caseytrees.org/about-us/jobs-internships/ or apply directly at this link: