Account Coordinator, Digital Advocacy
New York, NY, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, CA or Remote
Type of Job
Jun 3, 2022
About the job
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital and creative strategies to top organizations, companies, and candidates around the United States. Named the number one agency in America by the Observer, BerlinRosen was founded in 2005 by Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen and has grown to a staff of more than 290 with offices in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.
Our clients are at the forefront of progressive work around racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBT issues, healthcare, education, money in politics and ending mass incarceration. We also represent some of the biggest clients defining the future of technology, urban innovation, lifestyle and real estate, architecture and those who are shaping the future of cities.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Advocacy team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nation’s most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns. Immigration. Workers’ rights. Reproductive justice. Clean energy. Criminal justice reform. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing. We help our clients improve the lives of impacted communities, address inequality in our economy, our criminal justice system and our political system while holding some of the country’s largest corporations accountable to workers and of color communities.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
BerlinRosen is seeking an Account Coordinator.
Are you looking to grow your skills in digital campaigning and organizing? Are you up-to-date on best practices and trends in the space? Do you have a personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice and a passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
This position is available for a remote location within the United States on Eastern Time, or within one of our offices (Los Angeles, New York City, Washington, D.C.).
As an Account Coordinator on our Digital Advocacy team, you will...
- Own the day-to-day management and content creation of clients’ online channels
- Develop advertising campaigns and targeting
- Propose creative strategies to help clients achieve their organizational goals—studying a client's needs and challenges and creating digital-based solutions to strengthen their work
- Conduct audits and produce reports of our clients’ online work. Analyze results and metrics on advertising, social media and other online endeavors.
- Be responsible for team management of regular meetings, recurring tasks and project deliverables
- Be a resource to clients and colleagues on digital best practices and trends
- Has internship or full-time work experience in digital communications, media relations, journalism, or a related field, social media management and content creation.
- Project manages easily. You have a track record of being highly dependable and organized, and can handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning.
- Is tactically familiar with digital campaigns and trends.
- Has knowledge of the current media landscape. You have a strong sense of what’s newsworthy and understand where digital engagement is integrated with earned and traditional paid media.
- Has expertise with online and social media analytics: knowledge of which numbers matter most under different circumstances.
- Writes well. Your background in written communication includes developing sharp, compelling online content.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company-sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-sponsored Talkspace membership
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
How to apply: Please submit your application here