BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top advocacy organizations, global tech companies, and progressive political candidates. Founded in 2005 by principals Valerie Berlin and Jonathan Rosen, BerlinRosen takes a message-first, results-focused approach to communications challenges, with strategies honed on the campaign trail and at the center of national movements. BerlinRosen was voted Observer’s #1 Most Powerful PR Agency in 2018.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Digital Advocacy team at BerlinRosen powers the digital organizing work behind the nation’s most urgent and ambitious progressive campaigns. Immigration. Workers’ rights. Affordable health care. Clean energy. Voting rights. From the steps of the Supreme Court, to the border in Texas, to the rivers of Colorado, our team builds momentum and drives action with sharp digital strategy, advertising, social media and online organizing. We help our clients get results—when the stakes are at their highest and the whole nation is watching.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you a creative problem solver who loves tackling big challenges with a great team? Do you deeply understand the internet and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act? Do you have a personal commitment to and knowledge of social justice and a passion for advancing progressive social change through digital platforms?
If you answered yes, then this is the job for you.
As our Vice President on the Digital Advocacy Team, you will...
- Lead strategic conversations and manage plans that help our talented team thrive while delivering top-notch results for our clients
- Collaborate closely with the digital management team to develop and inspire our crew of committed digital strategists to be innovative and creative
- Help our practice win new business and proactively expand our relationships in the progressive movement
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE...
- Has 6+ years experience managing large-scale digital campaigns, preferably at an agency, political campaign or fast-paced advocacy organization.
- Thoroughly understands digital organizing and communications, including email, text and social media campaigning.
- Is tactically familiar with most aspects of digital campaigns, including social media, online advertising, email marketing, mobile strategy, digital analytics, web video, social listening, web design
- Is technically fluent with tools such as BSD, ActionKit, ActionNetwork, Hustle, EveryAction, WordPress, Phone2Action, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Manages design projects. Whether on video, web or social media, your work is innovative and impactful.
- Enjoys managing people. You’ve demonstrated the ability to successfully motivate, manage and mentor a team to meet objectives.
- Writes well. Your background in written communication includes extensive experience developing sharp, compelling online content.
- Understands a client’s ultimate goal. You can interpret how that goal is best served by digital strategy and paid advertising.
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 9 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- Weekly assortments of fresh and healthy snacks, beverages, and even cold brew coffee on tap
- Company-sponsored and employee-driven events and activities
BerlinRosen is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, alienage or citizenship status, ancestry, nationality, national origin, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, BerlinRosen will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.