The Operations Associate will support the day to day operations and reporting requirements for three of its issue-based campaign efforts. S/He will also help the teams in PP’s coordinated campaigns in the engagement and mobilization of partner organizations to help the programs run smoothly and achieve their strategic goals. The ideal candidate will be an excellent writer with direct experience managing operations for a small-to-medium organization or political campaign.
This position will support campaigns working to defeat attacks on public health and our environment, and set the stage for future victories.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The Operations Associate will support the staff of three of Partnership Project’s coordinated campaigns. S/He will be responsible for coordinating meeting logistics, document and report creation, the maintenance of online portals for partner groups, and various other operations related activities.
Duties for each program include but are not limited to:
Day to Day Coordination (50%)
· Generate daily notes for partners and other audiences
- Assist with coordination of meetings and calls including scheduling, setup, notetaking, and follow up.
Stakeholder and Grant Reporting (30%)
· Generate monthly reports and manage document flow for various audiences including partners and funders
Management of Online Resources (20%)
- Maintain content for outward facing websites, dashboards, and resource hubs including updating various available resources on the site and keeping them current
· 2+ years of experience doing operations-related tasks, particularly in a campaign setting
· Excellent writer
· Exceptionally well-organized
· Able to successfully juggle multiple, complex projects under tight deadlines
· Some experience with grants and/or grant reports preferred but not required
• Mostly Sedentary
This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the sole standards for the position. Incumbents are expected to perform all other duties as required.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous paid time off, and 401k plan.
Job is based in Washington, D.C. and comes with competitive pay and full benefits.
Please send resume and cover letter here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to economic and social justice, and do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, LGBTQ people, and members of other historically disenfranchised populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letter here