To assist the Cultural Resources Director, the Government Affairs department, NPCA’s regional operations, and all other departments within the organization, with the development and implementation of legislative, administrative and grassroots strategies designed to protect and enhance the National Park Service programs, parks, personnel and partners that manage the nation’s historic and cultural resources. The representative will work on national park funding issues.
- Minimum of a BA or BS in history, historic preservation or social sciences highly preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and writing ability.
- Excellent oral communications skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and database software.
- Minimum two-years’ experience with historic preservation and cultural resources issues or grassroots organizing or state/federal legislation.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations.
- Contributes to the creation of a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture that encourages and celebrates differences.
Salary: $45,000 – $55,000 commensurate with experience
Please visit our website at www.npca.org for a full job description. To learn about our comprehensive benefits package, click: https://www.npca.org/resources/3143-resources-for-job-applicants.
Qualified applicants please submit your resume and cover letter directly online to www.npca.org under "Careers". No phone calls please. NPCA is an EOE.
To apply now, click on the link below: