The Continental Divide Trail Coalition is hiring a Finance Program Manager.
The CDTC Finance Program Manager is responsible for administration of financial duties covering accounts payable, accounts receivable, budget reporting, CDTC Board of Directors Finance Committee staff support, and grants management. Responsible for administration of human resources, including recruiting, workers’ compensation, benefits, and payroll.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Finance Program Manager will be responsible for:
1. Bookkeeping and Finance, including: accounts payable, accounts receivable, grant management, and financial duties.
2. Human resources, including: staffing, worker's compensation, benefits administration, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in bookkeeping, accounting, or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university required
- Two to five years’ previous experience in Finance and Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient computer skills required; experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, and tax form 990 preparation highly desired
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff, the board of directors, and
the general public
- Ability to collect, analyze and present data in report form, with critical attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work under minimal supervision and assume responsibilities for all program administration
- PHR certification highly desirable
- Willingness to continue education in work-related areas is required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
$30-$35/hr annual salary DOE. CDTC also provides benefits including generous vacation/PTO, monthly health insurance stipend, cell phone reimbursement, and 403(b) retirement plan contributions.
To find out more about the position, visit the CDTC website. Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references to Teresa Martinez, Executive Director, at email@example.com with the subject line “Finance Program Manager" by May 24 to be considered.